Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Charades Complete!

So a belated Merry Christmas, dear readers!

I'm writing this after coming home from spending Boxing Day / St. Stephen's Day with my family at my Dad's house. We had so much fun! There was (as usual) a lot of food but the thing that I enjoyed the most about the day was playing charades with the family! We have never done that before and I felt as though we really bonded and spent some proper, quality time with each other, rather than just sitting limply in front of the television, ignoring each other. 

I love my family and I am loving growing closer to the Lord. The closer I grow to the Lord, the closer I become with my family. We are going to be a family forever, so I am looking forward to forging stronger relationships with my God and my family over the coming year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment